Saturday Night Fun – Genea-Wishes
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
Think of the genealogy related wishes you have - what education, database, or information would make your genealogy research dreams come true? Be specific - as many wishes as you want to list!
- To attend all the major Genealogy Conferences - FGS, NGS, RootsTech, Jamboree and BYU Conference
- Take a Genealogy Cruise
- To be able to purchase research books & materials when I need them
- To attend all Genealogy related Webinars.. I also wish to present a Webinar one day
- To have one on one time with some of my Genealogy Idols
- To have a plane 24/7, preferably John Travolta as my personal pilot, to see all the places my ancestor's lived
- To get the energy and rededication it will take to finally submit my BCG portfolio
And the best Genealogy Wish I could ask for is to have access to talk and visit across the veil to all my ancestors! Wouldn't that be an AWESOME WISH!