You Might Be a Genealogist If… Saturday Night Fun…
Randy Seaver over at Genea-Musings came up with another great FUN idea. Here is his challenge for today:
Here are the directions:
1) Make up your own “You Might be a Genealogist if…” sayings. One or more. Lots. The more the merrier. You can use Katie’s tax theme, or any other theme – you’re completely free to make up anything you want!
Here is my attempt, but try to come up with some of your own!
You Might be a Genealogist if …
- You know who ESM is by the initials.
- You know who “Josh” or “Megan” is by first name only.
- You have a photography question and the first person you want to email is Maureen.
- You have a general genealogy question and you email Thomas MacEntee.
- You wish DearMYRTLE was your Aunt Myrtle.
- You scream with excitement at every posting of a FREE webinar that you can attend.
- Your idea of a great party is Friday night with Genea-Bloggers on BlogTalkRadio.
- Your family is wanting dinner and they just have to wait til you check out one more census.
- You know more about your Ancestors than your living relatives.
- When you hear “the drinking game”, you wonder what words are being used.
- A genealogy cruise is your dream vacation.
- When asked your favorite TV show and you say RootsTelevision.
- When asked if you read any fun blogs lately, you immediately think of Randy Seaver and Sheri Fenley.
- You wonder how long it will be before the movie edition of WDYTYA will be made.