Heritage Books Invites You to the Midnight Madness Sale
HeritageBooks.com is having a Midnight Madness Sale starting September 26, 2008 and ends October 3, 2008 at 12:55 am. Craig Scott is celebrating Heritage Books 30 years of selling books to genealogists. It is sort of like an online Birthday Party, where you get the present – 30% discount off everything published by Heritage Books!
Start your Holiday Shopping early, add to your collection, and buy a few books to donate to your local genealogical society. Other items for sale are Maps, DVD/CD’s and Educational books. There is also help in publishing your own book!
Order a catalog to be sent by mail right to your mailbox! Please email at orders@HeritageBooks.com with your name and address.
Already know what you want to purchase, or just need to look for one or two items? Go to
and use our search capabilities to find your items easily.
Don’t want to wait? Download an Adobe format copy of our catalog: HeritageBooks.com/catalog.pdf. Be sure to sign up for our Free catalog to be sent to your mailbox as well, so you never have to miss out on new publications of interest.
Place your order by phone, mail or online. There are four ways to order and credit cards are accepted:
· Online: Use promotional code MIDMAD08 to receive your 30% off your total, before shipping.
· Mail: 100 Railroad Avenue, Suite 104, Westminster, MD 21157
· FAX: 1-410-558-6574 before 5:00 on Friday, October 3, 2008
· Phone: 1-800-876-6103 - Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm EST (Sept 26-Oct 3, 2008)
The most popular subjects are
· Early American Life
· Family Genealogy
· Research Aids
He carries books on the United States, Canada, Foreign and Ethnic groups, Family Genealogy and Reference books. Heritage Books is adding to their stock often; samplings of recent publications acquired are:
· Mirbach Order Book: Order Book of the Hesse-Cassel von Mirbach Regiment
· Ranger: North American Frontier Soldier
· Newspaper Extracts from “The Hoosier State” Newspapers, Newport, Vermillion County, Indiana, January 4, 1888 – December 25, 1889
· National Intelligencer Newspaper Abstracts, 1854
· History of Louisiana, From its First Discovery and Settlement to the Present Time
· Clarke County, Virginia Marriages, 1836-1886
· Marriage and Death Notices from the Charleston Observer, 1827-1845
· Miscellaneous Cherokee and Choctaw Records, 1800-1900
· Georgia Cemeteries, Volume I: Fulton County
· The Land Records of Prince George’s County, Maryland, 1733-1739
· Clues To Our Family Names, 2nd edition
· Ship Passenger Lists: National and New England (1600-1825)
· Encyclopedia of the French & Indian War in North America, 1754-1763
· Descendants of Reuben Phillips
· War with Mexico, 1846-1847: Doniphan’s Expedition and the Conquest of New Mexico & California
· The Capture of Ticonderoga
· We Stood Our Ground: Lexington in the First Years of the American Revolution
· Regimental History of the 35th Alabama Infantry, 1862-1865
· Freemen And Colored Marriage Records, 1865-1890, Sumter County, Alabama
· First, For the Duration: The Story of the Eighth (8th) Alabama Infantry, C.S.A.
· Biographies of Alaska-Yukon Pioneers 1850-1950, Volume 4
· Colorado Pioneers in Picture and Story
· History of Redding, Connecticut–First Settlement to Present Time: With Notes On The Adams, Banks, Barlow, Bartlett, Bartram, Bates, Beach, Benedict, Betts, Burr, Burritt, Burton, Chatfield, Couch, Darling, Fairchild, Foster, Gold, Gorham, Gray, Griffin, Hall, Hawley, Hill, Heron, Hull, Jackson, Lee, Lyon, Lord, Mallory, Meade, Meeker, Merchant, Morehouse, Perry, Platt, Read, Rogers, Rumsey, Sanford, Smith and Stow Families
· Colonial Delaware Records: 1681-1713
· Wright Family Census Records, Franklin County, Virginia, 1810-1900
· Rebecca Kellogg Ashley, 1695-1757. From Deerfield to Onaquaga
· The Browns of Bedford County, Virginia, 1748-1840. A Collection of Brown Surname Records Extracted from Primary and Secondary Sources
· Jamaican Ancestry: How To Find Out More, Revised Edition
· Some Slaveholders and Their Slaves, Union Parish, Louisiana, 1839-1865
· The Woodville Republican: Mississippi’s Oldest Existing Newspaper, Volume 2: January 4, 1840 – October 30, 1847
· 1890 Cherokee Nation Census Indian Territory (Oklahoma)
Visit Heritagebooks.com and see if they offer the books you need. If not, email them and see if they can’t locate and order the book for you. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and stock up on your genealogy books!